Sintered High Hardness Alloy Ball Valve
Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil Refinery, Gas,Power Plant, General
* Design - API 608/ API 6D/ BS5351/ ANSI B16.34/ ISO 14313/ MSS SP
* Face to Face - ASME B16.10/ ISO5752
* Flanged Ends - ASME B16.5/ ASME B16.47/ ISO7005-1/ API 605/ BS 3293/ DIN
* Butt-Weld Ends - ASME B 16.25
* Fire Safe - API 607/ API 6FA
* Test - API 598/ API 6D
* Ball & Seat - Special High hardness Alloy
* Bore - Full & Reduced Bore
* Fabrication - Two Piece/Three Piece Bod
3.MATERIALS(Sintered High Hardness Alloy )
* Tungsten carbide is approximately seral times stiffer than steel with a Hv 2000 and Young's modulus of approximately 550 GPa, and is much denser than steel or titanium. It is comparable with corundum sapphire and ruby in hardness and can only be polished and finished with abrasives of superior hardness such as diamond, in the form of powder, wheels, and compounds.
4.PRESSURE RATING & SIZE
* API, ANSI, ASME, MSS, BS, DIN, JIS
* 150#~2500# : 1/2"~6"
PN6~PN250 : DN15~DN150
JIS 10K~40K : 15mm~150mm
5.OPERATORS & OPTION
* Pneumatic Cylinder/ Motor/ Gear/ Chain Wheel/
Anti-Static/ Locking Device/ Limit Switch/ Lever etc.