Slurry Knife Gate Valves
* Mining/ Power/ Pulp and paper/ Alumina/ Chemical/ Cement
* Meets a wide range of abrasion,corrosion, temperature, and
* May be used in wet or dry services easily dealing with large, heavy particles and tramp material.
* Heavy-duty, field replaceable elastomer sleeves with internal stiffener (U. S. patent 5,271,426).
* No metal parts in contact with the flowing slurry.
* Unobstructed flow eliminates turbulence, minimizes pressure drop across valve.
* 100% isolation; bubble-tight shut-off results in absolutely zero downstream leakage.
* Double-seated design provides bi-directional flow and shut-off.
* No seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure.
* No gate or stem packing is required, eliminating packing leakage and maintenance.
* Adaptable frame (yoke) design featuring a top-removal stem nut.
* Cast Iron
* Ductile Iron
* Cast Steel
ASTM A216 WCB, WCC
ASTM A217 WC9
ASTM A351 CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CF3MN,CN7M
ASTM A352 LCB
4.PRESSURE RATING & SIZE
* 100 psi : 3"~24"
* 75 psi : 26"~42"
* 50 psi : 48"~54"
* 30 psi : 60"
5.OPERATORS & OPTION
* Pneumatic Cylinder/ Motor/ Gear/ Hydraulic/ Handwheel etc.